Sprint replaced my bootlooping G4 with Galaxy S6

alexsd123

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I managed to kill my third LG G4 in 8 months. This last time, my LG G4 fell trap to the bootlooping issue that seems to be plaguing a lot of people.

Luckily, I was able to get my LG G4 replaced with a Samsung Galaxy S6.

I called Sprint's customer support and explained my situation--it would be my 4th phone in under 8 months and I cannot have a device as unstable as the G4. My call was escalated to a very helpful supervisor who called my local Sprint Corporate store and recommended that I be given a different device instead of the G4. He told me that he could not guarantee anything, as it depends on the warehouse inventory and the only way they are technically allowed to replace it with a different phone is if they are out of stock.

I went into the store and they did the standard procedures (which take about an hour). When the technician came back, she told me they could not get the phone booted and that I lost everything on the phone. She handed me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 phone with the box and asked if I that was okay.

So, guys, call Sprint and see what they can do for you. It may take multiple phone calls but persistence always wins.

Good luck to everyone with issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams