More Home Touch Button Colours

Adam_Guzmann

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
On the G3 there were way more home touch button colour options, is there a way to get these on the G4 as well? The ability to add literal extra softkeys is nice but I'd love to be able to get more colour options without having to root.

I'm on Verizon so they took out the LG Smartworld app. I installed the .apk so I could get some fonts and it worked flawlessly; disappointing that they don't have a way to download new HT colours that I'm aware of.

If I'm wrong and anyone knows of a way to do this /without/ rooting then please speak up! Thanks!

Posted via my LG G4

Geoffrey

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Install Nova Prime launcher and you can make your phone look pretty much any way you wish.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

Adam_Guzmann

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Install Nova Prime launcher and you can make your phone look pretty much any way you wish.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

I'm a Nova Prime user and have been ever since I found that ADW.Launcher doesn't work on the G4.

What I'm talking about is to add colours to this menu in the settings page, like you can do with Fonts and the LG Smartworld app; there's currently only Black and White.

On the G3 there is a ton of different colour and theme options with this menu.

Posted via my LG G4

Attachments

• 15560.jpg
    15560.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 29

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea...i would love to only change the actual buttons and not the full bar. Stock allows only for changing the total bar and button colors either white background with black buttons....or black background with white buttons.

Black background with any color I want button would be nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac