Why is my LG G4 showing a blank screen when I select the Google Play App?

A

AC Question

LGG4 showing a blank screen when I select the Google Play App

I open my phone and select the google play app and it is showing just a white screen. I can't do anything with hit. I have tried clearing cache, stopping the service and restarting and rebooting the phone. Nothing.... Frustrating as one of my apps says I need to update it.

num2007

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here.. and yes i tried even a factory reset, (after factory reset it works for a few days, then the problem come back...

i also cant open some app... its stuck on the opening page of the app too

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here.. and yes i tried even a factory reset, (after factory reset it works for a few days, then the problem come back...

i also cant open some app... its stuck on the opening page of the app too

I open my phone and select the google play app and it is showing just a white screen. I can't do anything with hit. I have tried clearing cache, stopping the service and restarting and rebooting the phone. Nothing.... Frustrating as one of my apps says I need to update it.

Which G4 model number?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's still worth trying Safe Mode, because if the problem is due to a 3rd party app you installed, it should go away in Safe Mode. I would try it even if you already did a factory reset, because apps will often automatically reinstall from Google Play Store immediately after the reset.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: LGG4 showing a blank screen when I select the Google Play App

If you get white screen sometimes exiting and pushing the recent apps button and choosing "clear all" and then running Google Play again seems to fix the problem and it goes to the store screen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante