photos saved from chrome corrupted

Caleb Loschiavo

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else having this problem? Do you know the solution? Each time I save a photo from Google chrome and open it through the notification tray my gallery says it's corrupt, however, if I use ES file explorer or any other file explorer it comes up just fine. Thanks in advance if you know a solution!

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Then open it again and wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate. Does the problem persist?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I get this now and then, but usually clears up within a few minutes. It's like the gallery app is slow to recognize it.

TheChosenDoge

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I get this too as well sometimes the pictures don't show up at all unless I go to the downloads app even though in the bar it says download finished

Wish they had like a Google Images app

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking more on this. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it seems more likely to happen when I try and view it immediately after downloading. As in instantly, not waiting even a few seconds. I'm wondering if trying to view it while the gallery is still processing it is causing an issue.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar