quick circle

Scholfield03

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, what are your experiences with the quick circle case? How good of protection does it offer?

Posted via the Android Central App

Carl_L

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I absolutely love the Quick Circle Case as it turns a good phone into a great phone.

Wouldn't say it's the best for protection though. It has very good protection at the corners, which is where it's otherwise easy to get damage, but cover could fall open in a drop so it's not the go-to option if protection is your priority.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I had the official circle case on my G3. I really wanted to like it. I even ordered a Spigen Quick Circle Magnet Clip from Amazon to help keep it closed during a fall.

I ended up ditching it as I almost dropped it a few times folding the flap over. Yes I am that clutzy....

It definitely has some cool factor though... With all the stuff I could do through the circle.

Sent from my LG G4

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have been thinking of getting a quick circle case. Does it fit okay with a glass screen protector on the phone (I use the Pleson), or would I need to remove that?

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been thinking of getting a quick circle case. Does it fit okay with a glass screen protector on the phone (I use the Pleson), or would I need to remove that?
I've just added the quick circle case with a glass screen, and it works fine.