Hi everyone,

I bought a G4 a few months ago and it was an impressive upgrade over me Galaxy S2; however, recently I've been having troubles with this phone.

I'm trying to transfer files into specific folders in my phone, but when I connect it to PC it shows both the SD Card and Internal Storage as empty or sometimes with only a single random folder (see images). I can still copy files to it just fine, but I can't seem to access anything from the PC.

This is only one of the problems though, as about a month ago the program I use to transfer songs from my itunes library to the G4 (isyncr) stopped working. Additionally, I found that I can no longer save camera photos to my SD card, but plugging the SD card into my PC shows that it's fine and healthy. Are all of these issues related? It's quickly becoming a pain since I can't easily move files to my phone anymore.

I'd appreciate any help!
    Attached Thumbnails LG G4: Can't view files on PC - can't transfer files to phone-help1.png   LG G4: Can't view files on PC - can't transfer files to phone-help2.png  
    04-19-2016 09:38 PM
    Have you encrypted your phone?
    04-19-2016 10:07 PM
    Nope. I haven't really done anything but install a some apps on it.

I would like to add that I have tried several different USB cables and different USB ports/computers and I always get the same issue. A few months ago when I first got the phone this never happened.
    04-19-2016 10:11 PM
    Stupid question but... Have you upgraded to MM and have you allowed permission for the G4 to access your PC..

If you are using MM, when you updated your phone, did you Format the SDCard under MM... as MM uses a different file system, so MM and LP arent the same, can cause errors

Can you Try another SDCard, may be faulty..

The nice thing about Android is that you can download apps to do almost anything, so.. backi everything up to your SDCard and do a factory reset

Also check your PCs own Permissions.. have you installed any software on Your PC such as Virus, malware scanners that may see certain files on your G4 as threats.

Hope that helps
    shadavis08 likes this.
    04-20-2016 04:41 AM