Hi, I just had to replace my LG 4 with new one but I can't find how I changed my ringtone for contacts vs. unknown callers, not individual contacts, I just want one ringtone for all of my contacts and a different one for calls I get that aren't in my contact list. This way I know if I even have to look at my phone to answer it if it rings and I'm busy. I thought it was under settings but I can't find it there.
    04-25-2016 10:30 PM
    Look under each individual contact and see if there is a ringtone entry line there. If there is, that's where you change it. The only LG phone I had was a Nexus 4 and it was there.

If you have Marshmallow on the phone, say so. It's a bit of a game changer if you don't use Google. If you do use Google contacts, I think there is a version of the Kitkat and Lollipop diallers available in Play store. 4.4 and up. Use those.

I looked at some alternate dialer lists - some showed a line for ringtone, others didn't. Contacts, at least on a Moto XPRE have to be in Google contacts to work. I have friends that will not answer any email, call or text if it mentions Google. It's their right. Some don't even have cell phones, again, their right.

You can also look at apps like Ringdroid.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-26-2016 08:01 AM