Verizon vtext?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I would like to be able to send textx from my PC to my wife's Verizon phone. Is Verizon's vtext a good option?

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, if you also have Verizon.

Or, you can use email too. Send to ##########@vtext.com. Remember that you'll have to keep the message short, just like a text.

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
here is a list of all US carriers

U.S. Carrier SMS Gateway MMS Gateway
Altel @sms.alltelwireless.com @mms.alltelwireless.com
AT&T @txt.att.net @mms.att.net
Boost Mobile @sms.myboostmobile.com @myboostmobile.com
Sprint @messaging.sprintpcs.com @pm.sprint.com
T-Mobile @tmomail.net @tmomail.net
U.S. Cellular @email.uscc.net @mms.uscc.net
Verizon @vtext.com @vzwpix.com
Virgin Mobile @vmobl.com @vmpix.com
*For T-Mobile, include “1”, which is the U.S. country code, before the phone number. To find SMS gateways for carriers not listed here, and carriers in other countries, check this list on Github.

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to set things so I can see photos? One of the reasons I wanted this was to text my wife photos, but when I did a test to myself, it said "Attachments removed"

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
You may try the Verizon mms link - @vzwpix.com
I listed all of the links for us carriers in post #4

Strange thing is my wife texted a bunch of photos to me earlier in the week from her iPhone (Verizon) without doing anything special...just sent it as a regular text, and I was able to see photos fine :confused:.

Ddideemom8

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I was using that, but kept showing new messages when there weren't any...some people said it is a glitch with MM. Do you have this problem?
I haven't really used it for awhile now. I don't use my tablet or pc very much anymore, so no use for it on those devices. But I use it on my phone, with no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo