Camping with Extended Battery?

monstone

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I'm planning on camping next month and thinking of buying a MPJ 6000 mah extended battery for my LG G4 on Amazon. I was hoping to get more information about the weight of extended battery, because I don’t want to take a bunch of camping equipment. Also is it a big help taking extended battery when camping? Sorry that I’m not tech savvy.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Amazon listed the MPJ 6000 as 4.8 oz. But instead of getting a battery that make your phone bigger and only fit the G4, you should look into the power bank. It is cheaper and can be use for other devices. I carry one for all the phones and tablets in case any of them run out of juice.

The other thing you could look into is the power bank + car jumper. It is kind of cool maybe more useful for camping. In case you forgot to turn off something in the car and a few days later when you are ready to leave and the car's battery is dead. :p

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely go with a power bank option. For the cost and also convenience of using it on various devices...it would be my choice over a heavier and more cumbersome phone with an extended battery pack on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie