I tried logging into each google account to see if I will get my file back, but it doesn't work. It's on my lg g4.
    06-09-2016 08:59 AM
    Hi! Try this: go to settings -> General tab -> Security -> Content lock -> backup account. From there you can change the google account which will unlock and lock photos. If you switch accounts and lock some photos then switch back to a different one you can see that your most recent photos you locked away will be locked by the different account.
    Best way to fix all of this is to go to each account via this method and unlock the photos back to their folders then pick the desired account a re-lock all of them.
    06-10-2016 08:11 AM
    Hi! Try this: go to settings -> General tab -> Security -> Content lock -> backup account. From there you can change the google account which will unlock and lock photos. If you switch accounts and lock some photos then switch back to a different one you can see that your most recent photos you locked away will be locked by the different account.
    Best way to fix all of this is to go to each account via this method and unlock the photos back to their folders then pick the desired account a re-lock all of them.
    I've switch to each of the only three accounts I've had on this phone, and my photos never showed up, they keep saying they are locked. This issue happened after the most recent update. Before the update my photos were locked and I was able to unlock them and view them. Please help.
    -LG V10
    11-18-2016 08:39 AM
    I've switch to each of the only three accounts I've had on this phone, and my photos never showed up, they keep saying they are locked. This issue happened after the most recent update. Before the update my photos were locked and I was able to unlock them and view them. Please help.
    -LG V10

I have a new phone and inserted my SD card into the new phone from the old phone.

When I go to unlock the photos that are locked and part of the SD card, I get an error message stating that the files are locked by another Google account.

I do have several Google accounts. I have tried to unlock those to see if that would work.

It is not working. How can I obtain and get access to these locked files please some of them are from my husband's funeral. Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.
    Attached Thumbnails My phone says that the file(photo) is locked by another Google account. What can I do?-capture-_2019-02-22-10-40-25.jpg   My phone says that the file(photo) is locked by another Google account. What can I do?-capture-_2019-02-22-10-40-00.jpg   My phone says that the file(photo) is locked by another Google account. What can I do?-capture-_2019-02-22-10-39-42.jpg  
    02-22-2019 10:45 AM