T-Mobile. 32 GB. Running Marshmallow (6.0)
    Purchased as "like new" on Ebay.

I've done the following:
    Settings --> Sound & Notification
    Vibration Strength... all maxed out. I'm assuming as I move the slider, it would vibrate to provide instant feedback

Sound with vibration... also checked

I factory reseted the phone when I first received it (even though it seems like it was already done prior).
    After this, I went ahead and updated from And 5.1 to And 6.0

It sounds like it's a hardware thing. Any instructions or videos on how check this?
    06-09-2016 04:25 PM
    If all of your vibration settings are turned on and nothing is happening, I would go to LG's website and send them an email. I've done this for tech support and they are very prompt and may be able to help you find a solution.

Posted via the Android Central App
    ackmondual likes this.
    06-09-2016 04:36 PM
    If all of your vibration settings are turned on and nothing is happening, I would go to LG's website and send them an email. I've done this for tech support and they are very prompt and may be able to help you find a solution.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I emailed LG through their contact portal on their website. They haven't gotten back to me, but not expecting them to either at this point given it's still within 24 hours. However, the vibration's working now While I believe the other posters here on And. Cent. when they said blowing on the back with the cover and battery off fixed it, and tapping/banging/doing something physically to it fixed it, I didn't think it would work for me. I even tried the "blowing" method. However, when I went for a run on the treadmill, I put my phone in the tray, with a towel underneath it (to keep it cleaner, and so it wouldn't get banged around much). This was the only remedy that I could think of that made a difference, so I guess that did the trick?

Also agree that vibration seems a bit weak for maxed out settings, so that'll be another thing to look into. At least that's another issue removed where I may have had to send the unit in!
    06-10-2016 02:13 PM
    I emailed LG through their contact portal on their website. They haven't gotten back to me, but not expecting them to either at this point given it's still within 24 hours. However, the vibration's working now While I believe the other posters here on And. Cent. when they said blowing on the back with the cover and battery off fixed it, and tapping/banging/doing something physically to it fixed it, I didn't think it would work for me. I even tried the "blowing" method. However, when I went for a run on the treadmill, I put my phone in the tray, with a towel underneath it (to keep it cleaner, and so it wouldn't get banged around much). This was the only remedy that I could think of that made a difference, so I guess that did the trick?

Also agree that vibration seems a bit weak for maxed out settings, so that'll be another thing to look into. At least that's another issue removed where I may have had to send the unit in!
    Vibration in a phone needs a tiny motor that's mounted in a way that allows it to shake while it's off-balance rotor spins. It's fairly common for them to stop working or intermittently work becasue they whole thing is fragile. I would keep on LG for a replacement, because there's a good chance it will stop working again.
    ackmondual likes this.
    06-10-2016 02:17 PM
    Anybody have an idea of average response times by LG? Is 1 week about right?
    06-14-2016 04:33 PM