today i opened you tube, snap chat, got message to retry because of network not available however google and play-store was working. i made call to i got message ' unfortunately call has stopped and it keep going, there no ID was showing . and same is happening in incoming call, no dialogue box of attending call is showing, please support
    06-23-2016 12:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't quite understand. First, what's the exact error message you saw--was it "Unfortunately, call has stopped," or "Unfortunately, Phone has stopped"? What do you mean that it kept "going, there no ID was showing"--what ID are you talking about? Do you mean that the call was actually occurring, but you couldn't access the Phone keypad or hangup/call buttons?

Does this happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21962
    06-23-2016 11:27 AM
    hi,

I also have a similar issue with my LG G4 815 - couple of days back, suddenly when i tried to place a call it displayed "unfortunately call has stopped".. And the camera app is also showing the message "unfortunately camera has stopped".

The issue is that i cannot place a call and when some one is calling me, i get the ring tone but there is no way to accept a call - no buttons visible and get the error "unfortunately call has stopped"

I tried the below steps:

1. Reset cache - no luck
    2. Reboot in safe mode - same issue
    3. Factory reset - same issue
    4. Tried flashing to stock version using LGUP tool

The issue still persists - Now i have H815_20C stock version - but the issue is still there.

Can some one please help.

Thank You..
    06-30-2016 12:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd be concerned about a hardware problem, since you've already tried Safe Mode, a factory reset, and reflashing the stock ROM. Is it still under warranty?
    06-30-2016 12:17 PM
    Nope.. its a international version purchased from US . I too think that its a hardware issue, but i can login and select other apps - like youtube etc,but issue is with camera and call
    06-30-2016 12:41 PM
    Is that stock ROM intended for your specific variant? If not, can you find the one that is?
    06-30-2016 12:51 PM
    Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same 2 issues:
    - I am able to dial, but if one calls me, I am unable to answer the call - no buttons to accept / reject / mute, nothing, just the device vibrates. also, in some seconds a popup is displayed, telling that "unfortunately call has stopped"
    - I am totally unable to launch the camera app - a similar message comes "unfortunately camera has stopped".

I have tried initial troubleshooting steps (cleaning cache, entering safe mode etc), but both issues persist. I am able to use other apps. I am using stock ROM. I guess the problems started after Android was updated to Marshmallow ~ a week ago.

Please help me.

Kind regards

Lilia
    07-04-2016 02:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd normally suggest wiping the cache partition, but this isn't possible on the G4 (at least, not on an unrooted G4). You may have to do a factory reset (backing up your data first, of course).
    07-05-2016 11:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd normally suggest wiping the cache partition, but this isn't possible on the G4 (at least, not on an unrooted G4). You may have to do a factory reset (backing up your data first, of course).
    I did this and the problem still there. I downloaded a call app
    10-19-2016 12:13 AM
    Hi guys.

This is happening to me too.

Few days ago, I couldn't use my camera because of the "unfortunatelly, camera has stopped". Today I'm geting too the "unfortunatelly, call has stopped".

I tryied:

* Using another camera app - Failed
    * Clear data/cache of camera - Failed
    * Going on safe mode - Failed
    * Factory reset - Failed

I'm out of options! Can you please help me?

I have a Verizon LG G4, I'm out of US.

I'll try installing the last kdz version released few days ago. If that is not successful, i will downgrade.
    10-29-2016 02:16 AM
    I erase data and cache of the call and camara apps, then turned off and removed the batery. For al the night
    10-29-2016 08:59 PM
    Hi guys,

I managed to resolve the issue.

I installed the latest rom for verizon (MarshMellow 6 27C) using LGUP (its pretty simple). After that, the problem persisted, so i used the original verizon SIM card, and restarted the phone. That resolved the issue, now camera and call are working well.

Hope it helps for you too.

Thanks for your help.
    10-30-2016 12:02 AM
    I have a verizon LG G4. That updated to 6.0 have been having the camera and call stop all the time. It happens in safe mode too. Can u tell me more about how the original som worked? I have a Verizon sim and sgill having the issue.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I managed to resolve the issue.

I installed the latest rom for verizon (MarshMellow 6 27C) using LGUP (its pretty simple). After that, the problem persisted, so i used the original verizon SIM card, and restarted the phone. That resolved the issue, now camera and call are working well.

Hope it helps for you too.

Thanks for your help.
    03-03-2017 06:40 PM
    I have a verizon LG G4. That updated to 6.0 have been having the camera and call stop all the time. It happens in safe mode too. Can u tell me more about how the original som worked? I have a Verizon sim and sgill having the issue.

Thanks
    I cleared the data and cache from my camera app and it solved the problem
    03-06-2017 02:09 PM
    I am unable to make ANY call using the call app. Every time I click on it, I get "unfortunately call has stopped". To make a call I have to go by my cell phone contact list ONLY, which is inconvenient as not all calls made on my phone are contacts in my contacts list. I have done everything including soft and hard reset of phone and still have this issue. In 1 month, I have hard reset my phone 5 times, which is unacceptable. What will solve this issue permanently?
    08-10-2018 08:52 AM
    I am unable to make ANY call using the call app. Every time I click on it, I get "unfortunately call has stopped". To make a call I have to go by my cell phone contact list ONLY, which is inconvenient as not all calls made on my phone are contacts in my contacts list. I have done everything including soft and hard reset of phone and still have this issue. In 1 month, I have hard reset my phone 5 times, which is unacceptable. What will solve this issue permanently?
    I guess nobody at Android cares, I have exact problems and have tried everything suggested. Oh well, on to another phone I guess.
    11-03-2018 03:51 PM
    Same problem with my mobile, it is hardware issue , it works fine after i disconnect the rare camera.
    So rear camera no longer working only selfy camera.
    Somehow there is relation between camera app and call app.

Hope this help.
    05-07-2019 05:36 PM