Lg g4 or others?

wannaim

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
I want to buy a new smartphone and im interested with this lg g4 BUT I heard about the bootloop issue and im considering other phones like

1. Samsung note 4
2. Lg nexus 5x
3.Asus zenfone 2

I would like a phone with decent battery life, performance and easy to handle cuz I want to use it for a long time. Thanks for any of yr replies

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Might want to look at the Nexus 6. Great battery life on MM, front firing speakers, wireless charging and good build quality. Overall performance is still quite good compared to current flagships.

I wouldn't recommend the zenfone 2 due to subpar back speaker, weak audio through headphone jack, power button placement and Zen UI.

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Lg g4 în my opinion offers the best value for money, great camera, loud and clear call quality, nice leather backs, great to use without a case. I have the dual Sim model which has two micro Sim and micro SD card slot and I am happy with it so far.

wannaim

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Lg g4 în my opinion offers the best value for money, great camera, loud and clear call quality, nice leather backs, great to use without a case. I have the dual Sim model which has two micro Sim and micro SD card slot and I am happy with it so far.
But how bout the bootloop problem, heard that it was one heck of an issue, do you experience this?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Make sure the G4 was manufactured in 2016 and you will avoid any bootloop issue. Manufacturing date is on a label on the box.
Not completely true. Yes, the most problematic ones were from early batches, but I've seen reports of one or two 2016 phones bootloop in the forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21