Factory data reset not working

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Alright folks so here is another problem I just got and to think I got my phone perfectly sipping on battery and only 3% awake times.
I believe it was an auto cache cleaner that did the damage but I selected some apps I didn't want cleaned and I saw one at the top that I believe
was labeled A0124 or something like that, I didn't know what to do about it but the app is made so once the screen goes off it cleans cache.

Then while using it I believe my phone froze and then rebooted and has been in boot loop since but has made it through a couple times to the home screen only later to reboot on its own.

Problem is now when trying to factory reset it, the second yes confirmation doesn't do anything and then the phone goes back to boot loop.

I really like this phone and need some help to see how I can recover this the easiest way possible.

Thank you

Silver Soul

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Try using download mode to flash software
Sounds like a bootloop to me :3 if it is
u r ded
period.
Go demand repairs from LG if your S/N begins with a 505, 506, 507 (and something else) LG will (should) offer a replacement for free!

A indirect message from LG
We ****ed you over

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yea, the boot loop seems to have got worse and used to boot to home and I was able to do a factory reset which boot looped until it completed the reset but it still boot loops and now it has not gone to the home screen in a while.
serial 505 but it was a review device from here so I'm not sure LG will fix it, to top it all off my G3 screen was shattered recently so now I have no phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair