Lg g4 blank screen

A

AC Question

Hi there. I need some helps. This is what happen.
1. I was scrolling something on my phone.
2.The app or everything on the screen froze.
3.I decided to push the power button to blank out the screen and re-push it to turn it on.
4.It didn't turn on.
5.I decided to take out the battery.
6.Put it on back and turn it on.
7.It turned on and gave out the LG Logo, before the screen went blank again.Unresponsive.
8.Tried everything but the only thing that works is the "push power button and volume down till the logo comes out, and release the power button before push it again" that makes the hard factory reset. However, it will delete all the files in my phone. I don't mind to factory reset, but I can't back up my files. When I connect the phone via usb to the laptop, it wont connect. When I charge the phone, the battery says it is 100% already. So, not battery problem I guess (though the red charging notification light does not come out when charging).

prettygurl35 lmn

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi there. I need some helps. This is what happen.
1. I was scrolling something on my phone.
2.The app or everything on the screen froze.
3.I decided to push the power button to blank out the screen and re-push it to turn it on.
4.It didn't turn on.
5.I decided to take out the battery.
6.Put it on back and turn it on.
7.It turned on and gave out the LG Logo, before the screen went blank again.Unresponsive.
8.Tried everything but the only thing that works is the "push power button and volume down till the logo comes out, and release the power button before push it again" that makes the hard factory reset. However, it will delete all the files in my phone. I don't mind to factory reset, but I can't back up my files. When I connect the phone via usb to the laptop, it wont connect. When I charge the phone, the battery says it is 100% already. So, not battery problem I guess (though the red charging notification light does not come out when charging).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae