trusted location problems

tbgjlb

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
long story short .
I can't remember it being much of an issue but from time to time trusted location would ask for my pin at home which was ok BUT after a factory reset its seems to have got worse.Even if I dont go out all day my phone will ask for the pin way to many times . I've reset the location in smart lock lots of times , it does seem to have a little issue with my location in the blue circle which is not replicated in google maps which is fine. It was ok most times before .

any help would be great it's driving me crazy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have Location set to High Accuracy (i.e., using GPS, wi-fi and mobile signal) or Battery Saving (wi-fi and mobile signal only)? If the latter, the accuracy can be off by a hundred meters or more, thereby locating you outside of your house. Trusted Location works best if you have Location set to High Accuracy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't clear on what you said in your OP--are you saying that Google Maps doesn't always locate you precisely, even on High Accuracy? If so, there might be problems with your GPS reception. Are you in an urban area with lots of high rises around you, or in a more suburban or rural area?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21