Hello,
    I have an issue.
    While i am charging the phone, at a specific moment the battery stops charging.
    It seems that the phone kills the battery .
    I switched 3 batteries and the issue is in all of them.

Any help?
    09-23-2016 01:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When the battery stops charging, does it just stay at that level? Does the lightning bolt charging indicator still appear in the battery icon? What do you mean that the phone kills the battery--does the battery no longer work afterwards?
    09-23-2016 01:49 AM
    Hi.
    When the battery stops charging, the red light on the phone is gone.
    When I try to turn on, it doesn't turn on.
    The battery no longer work afterwards, but i had a case with a one battery that it kills temporary and after a day it starts to charge it again.
    09-23-2016 01:58 AM
    Do you know if those batteries that seem to be killed work normally on another G4? If so, then I would suspect some kind of hardware issue with your phone. Try bringing it to your local wireless store and ask them if you can test your battery in one of their display G4's.
    sswitzer likes this.
    09-23-2016 02:29 AM
    Have you been able to monitor the battery level while it's plugged in to see if it's actually going up?

I'm wondering if it's a bad connection (often caused by a bad USB cable) keeping it from taking full amperage. I've had that happen before, which causes the battery to lose charge even when plugged in and the charge indicator lit. If I leave it, it would eventually shut down. A new cable would fix it in my case. A bad USB port or other charging related component could have the same effect too.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-23-2016 10:01 AM