After disconnecting the Mobile Hotspot option, my WiFi doesn't automatically turn back on, which it did on my HTC 1. (The WiFi is on when I turn the hotspot on but it automatically turns it off.) I have lost a lot of data because of this and it's very frustrating. And, at times, when I do remember to manually turn it back on, if I am at home, the phone has great difficulty connecting to our home WiFi. This issue is enough to make me not want get another LG product!! Very frustrating... If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be extremely grateful!!
    10-06-2016 08:38 AM
    After disconnecting the Mobile Hotspot option, my WiFi doesn't automatically turn back on, which it did on my HTC 1. (The WiFi is on when I turn the hotspot on but it automatically turns it off.) I have lost a lot of data because of this and it's very frustrating. And, at times, when I do remember to manually turn it back on, if I am at home, the phone has great difficulty connecting to our home WiFi. This issue is enough to make me not want get another LG product!! Very frustrating... If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be extremely grateful!!
    Try clearing the cache by following the instructions provided here: https://support.sprint.com/support/a...eftNav:Lang:EN

Also, after disabling Hotspot, try toggling WiFi off/on and see if that helps.
    sswitzer likes this.
    10-06-2016 10:26 AM