Help: LG G4 phone malfunctioning

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung lg phone with 4G LTE. I have no idea what's going on with the phone. It just started to malfunction in multiple ways. Firstly, my keyboard wouldn't show up, nor would it allow me to text or even type URLS. NOW my YouTube app is malfunctioning. I can watch videos but the screen comes up black. It also won't allow me to click on any of my icons such as the tethering icon. I've restarted it several times and even took the battery out, but the problem persists. Please let me know of a solution if there is one. Thank you for your time.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help: Samsung phone malfunctioning

Do you have a Samsung or an LG (they're different companies)? What model do you have specifically?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm interested in why you would recommend a cache partition wipe?

Because it's relatively easy to do and is generally regarded as a good first step to troubleshoot issues with apps misbehaving as the keyboard and YouTube app are, especially when multiple apps are acting up.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Because it's relatively easy to do and is generally regarded as a good first step to troubleshoot issues with apps misbehaving as the keyboard and YouTube app are, especially when multiple apps are acting up.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie