change LG g4 motherboard.

eddyyss

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

Recently my LG g4 went into the bootloop mode, so I would like to change the motherboard, would that fix the problem?

Where can I order a brand new motherboard in UK or EU, and perhaps I can buy LG g4 with cracked screen and change using broken screen phone motherboard (or there are restrictions to match the screen, camera etc.) ?

Anyone tried this before?

Regards,

JGLdn

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Yes, it should. When mine went into bootloop I sent it off and they replaced the motherboard. Around 7-8 months later the phone suddenly powered off and wouldn't turn back on. They then replaced the handset.

I would suggest thinking about forgetting about the handset and buying one from a different manufacturer altogether. LG is not reliable from their phones to their TVs.

JGLdn

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I still use my G4 and so far so good. If I was to buy a new phone today I'd choose between the Samsung S7 (non edge version) or the Google Pixel XL. Unfortunately they're both quite pricey especially, the Pixel XL.

drewsmith

Mar 19, 2017
Visit site
how much does it cost to change mother board, i am no longer have my VZ prepaid account. & more than 1 year (warranty expired)

I have LG G4 which does not power on today, yesterday it was working