Recently i have been encountering problems with MY LG G4 randomly rebooting if the battery percentage is below 80%, it wont reboot if its above 80%, also it wont reboot if the phone is charging thats why i carry a 10k mAh power bank with me all the time to keep the phone from rebooting, everytime it reboots 10 to 20 % of the battery gets taken away and the phone doesnt freeze before rebooting.

Is it a problem with the software or does my phone need a new battery because ive had this phone since launch and its been recalled once to fix the bootloop issue.
    06-30-2017 04:44 AM
    It sounds to me like a bad battery. In a way, that would be good, because it's easily fixed, as long as you replace it with a good-quality one.
    07-01-2017 08:15 PM
    Recently i have been encountering problems with MY LG G4 randomly rebooting if the battery percentage is below 80%, it wont reboot if its above 80%, also it wont reboot if the phone is charging thats why i carry a 10k mAh power bank with me all the time to keep the phone from rebooting, everytime it reboots 10 to 20 % of the battery gets taken away and the phone doesnt freeze before rebooting.

Is it a problem with the software or does my phone need a new battery because ive had this phone since launch and its been recalled once to fix the bootloop issue.
    Make sure you are backing it up regularly in case this is the beginning of the Bootloop problem. Mine restarted twice out of the blue a couple weeks ago, ending up a dead, bootlooped brick. LG fixed it for free as it was under two years old.
    07-02-2017 10:27 AM