Anyone else taking advantage of the $300 LG G4 trade in Credit for a new Note 8?

nickdaman

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else like me is taking the opportunity to get a nice payout for a older device before it starts acting up? I'm not the biggest Note series fan but I couldn't say no.

I was waiting around to see the Lg V30 debut and it didn't impress me all that much. So I will still keep my LG V20 and maybe in the future if the LG V line introduces some new stuff I will spend some cash with them again.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are keeping the V20 and don't really want the Note, you could have sold the G4 to and ex-Note 7 user for 350 or 400 as they'll get 450 back no matter what device from the list is traded in (I got one for my sister and she's getting 450 for her old S5 she had kept in a drawer).

Chromium 4

May 28, 2017
Visit site
After experiencing all the V20 had to offer I opted for the Samsung Note 8. I found a good quality zoom lens camera more useful than the wide angle thing. The LG series always looks good on paper but it's the real world execution that often falls short of the mark. I figured since LG decided to drop all of the features that made their phones stand out from the rest (removeable battery, IR blaster, etc) and be more Samsung-like, might as well cut out the middle man and get a Samsung device. Maybe after its had some time in real world conditions and the price drops, I might consider adding the V30 to my collection, but with the $300 discount I got for trading in my G4 and a free Gear 360 to boot, the Note was just too good to pass up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae