My LG G4 already went through 2 boot-loops. What happened now is a different issue.

So the problem is this - The screen only turns on sometimes. And when it does, it turns on into different colors. It did this 2 times before, but now the issue just won't go away, and I can't even answer my phone when it rings. So I had to switch to my parent's backup Samsung Galaxy J3 (Which has no light sensor- Really, Samsung?).

When I brought the LG G4 to a repair shop, they tried another screen which worked for like a minute. That confirmed (to them) that the processor got loose, which is a common issue on LG G4s. That's what they told me, at least.

Is this true? If so, why is there nothing being done about this and there is only a lawsuit about the boot-loop? LG really messed up with this phone. I have the AT&T model. Does my phone have no more hope? I thought for sure it would last for more than 2 years. especially with no physical damage being done to it.
    09-19-2017 07:31 AM
    It's not a mess-up on the CPU being loose - wave soldering has a high failure rate. They're messing up (or were) on the quality control, post-soldering. (Newer phones of theirs don't have the problem, so they probably fixed it.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-19-2017 03:23 PM