Phone stuck on Life's Good screen.

JacekN_2

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I was listening to YouTube. The phone was in my pocket. It suddenly died. It could be that it lost battery life (since it was in the pocket, I would not have noticed that warning). It could also be that it got too hot in that pocket.

I have tried resetting to factory settings numerous times. Even after it seemed it was resetting, the phone refuses to cooperate. In those numerous times, I actually got to start the phone twice and it clearly had all my apps/data. So the reset never worked. Both of these two times when the phone did start, it soon after went into the Life's Good screen.

Battery seems just fine.

Today, when I try factory reset, I consistently get to the second screen where a Yes/No button confirms my action. I'm able to select the Yes button but when I press Power button to execute the click, nothing happens. The phone is just stuck on that screen and I need to take the battery out to power it off.

Right now, the phone is plugged in. It's turned on. It's stuck on Life's Good screen and it's getting hotter at the top. The bottom remains cool.

Any ideas?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I see you are a new user here and that you also made an account - welcome to Android Central!

It is worrying that your phone is hot at the top - is it very hot to the touch, to the point that you cannot touch it for long (ie, a couple of seconds)? If so, I recommend unplugging it from the charger or keeping it off of the charger.

If you have an LG G4, and it's stuck on the boot screen, it may be in bootloop mode. LG G4's were susceptibe to them. I would recommend contacting LG customer support to see what options are available to you.

Good luck, and please keep us posted on what happens!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie