Third picture is a G4
Fourth picture is a G4
Fifth picture is a render of something that had better be false
Sixth picture is a G4
Seventh picture is a Snapdragon logo
Eighth picture is a G4
Ninth picture is a G4

Specs:

MP too high on the camera, quality is more important than MP and 20+ MP is silly (IMO).
32 / 64 GB storage is probably right, but in 2016 hopefully we see more 128GB or higher devices.
Fingerprint scanner needs to happen, but it definitely doesn't need to be on the front of the device. That's the worst place. Second worse is the back. LG puts the power button on the back though, so it should be on the back. Everyone else should put it on the power button on the right side of the device.
5.9" on a phone is pretty huge, I have a Nexus 6 and Nexus 6P. The 6P is a better size. Someone should tell LG to grow to 5.7".
Dual front speakers would be nice.

This video is a wish list and it's not very creative. Although, safe is probably a good idea for 2016.

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Just my opinion, but all photos aside, some specs seem reasonable. For example, 32/64 gb I expect to b the norm, and 4 gb RAM should also be expected on its next flagship. The 820 processor is also expected. I had an LG, and there are a lot of things I like, such as the back buttons. It seems that most people that use them find it hard to go back to traditional set ups. The fingerprint sensor belongs on the back as well, based on my experience with the 6p. It feels very natural there and the iphone and Samsung's placement is awkward. That all said, the deal breaker for me would be a 5.9" screen. I nearly got a G4 because it is about the maximum size to use a phone comfortably. Don't get me wrong, the trend of 5.7" has its place, but you'll see on the Nexus 6p forums that many people would take the 6p phone specs and put it in the 5x if they could, myself included. The G4 size and feel is just about perfect for most people and some would say even that is too big. So, if the specs in the video are actually true, then I am very glad I got my Nexus and didn't wait for the G5. One could just get an LG V10 now if they want a big phone with lots of features.

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just my opinion, but all photos aside, some specs seem reasonable. For example, 32/64 gb I expect to b the norm, and 4 gb RAM should also be expected on its next flagship. The 820 processor is also expected. I had an LG, and there are a lot of things I like, such as the back buttons. It seems that most people that use them find it hard to go back to traditional set ups. The fingerprint sensor belongs on the back as well, based on my experience with the 6p. It feels very natural there and the iphone and Samsung's placement is awkward. That all said, the deal breaker for me would be a 5.9" screen. I nearly got a G4 because it is about the maximum size to use a phone comfortably. Don't get me wrong, the trend of 5.7" has its place, but you'll see on the Nexus 6p forums that many people would take the 6p phone specs and put it in the 5x if they could, myself included. The G4 size and feel is just about perfect for most people and some would say even that is too big. So, if the specs in the video are actually true, then I am very glad I got my Nexus and didn't wait for the G5. One could just get an LG V10 now if they want a big phone with lots of features.

Unless you are on Sprint like me. I would grab a V10 right now if it was available but, Sprint doesn't carry it for some reason and I have yet to get an answer out of them. I have an LG G3 for now so I'll wait and see what the G5 brings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang