What are the best Tempered Glass Screen Protectors which are specially designed for LG G5? I can see a wide selection of options out there but I would love to hear from you guys based on personal experience.

For now I think I will go for the PLESON LG G5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
    LG G5 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors-51qzkwhlohl.jpg
    03-08-2016 06:00 AM
    On various devices, I have had Zagg glass and Bodyguardz glass on devices, and both have been great in my opinion. No issues at all, zagg is cheaper on replacements than bodyguardz, but I like both.
    03-08-2016 07:53 AM
    Doesn't seem like any glass is going to work on the G5.....that screen looks like it has a pretty huge taper around the edges.
    03-08-2016 07:57 PM
    Doesn't seem like any glass is going to work on the G5.....that screen looks like it has a pretty huge taper around the edges.
    There's a few already being offered on Amazon. My guess is that it's not too much of a curve to cause an issue, or the screen protector doesn't cover the edges at the curves.
    03-10-2016 07:29 AM
    Most tempered glass on Amazon around $8-$10 have worked perfect for my G3, G4, iPhone 5S and iPhone 6S

They are mostly the same no matter the brand. Just have to find the one that fits better i guess
    srkmagnus likes this.
    03-18-2016 10:15 AM
    I've tried two brands for my G5 and both have the same issue. They do not adhere to the bottom 3rd of the screen. If anyone actually gets one to work I'd like to know what brand you used, but like the guy said above the screen may be tapered to much to work with the glass protectors.
    04-27-2016 09:01 AM
    I always use Zagg and have since my Blackberry days. They are helpful and responsive to any concerns you have. I have been using the tempered glass for the last couple of years, first on the, LG G4 and now on the G5.it is so much better than the old type and much easier to install.
    05-27-2016 06:31 PM
    There's a few already being offered on Amazon. My guess is that it's not too much of a curve to cause an issue, or the screen protector doesn't cover the edges at the curves.
    That's precisely the issue... TG doesn't conform to screens... it's the same shape as when the glass cooled. Phones with any kind of curve or rounded edges are a pain to fit. So phones like the G5, both S7s, anything with a 2.5D screen, etc... either they are cut to avoid the curved portions, or they'll halo up something fierce.
    05-28-2016 05:37 AM
    Did anyone find a tempered glass screen protector that has some anti-glare to it?

Kind of pricey, but got a GPEL tempered glass protector, with curved top. It fits very well, but the surface is like a mirror. With the combination of this screen protector and the G5 display, I'm having major issues seeing the screen outside (even when not all that sunny). Some tempered glass protectors have a slight anti-glare to them.
    06-10-2016 10:38 PM