Will the LG G5 come with headphones?

A

AC Question

Do Android phones come with headphones? I am moving over from a Windows Phone and the LG G5 is looking good for me. Does it come with headphones?

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
They usually do. A lot of places also have preorder bundles for b&o h3 earphones so you might get two pairs!

Posted via the Android Central App

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
My V10 didn't come with headphones. I didn't give a hoot, because included headphones generally suck anyway. Do your ears a favor and buy some good headphones.

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
In the UK, you almost always get earphones. But they're pretty low end so worth getting something better. But they're handy for a spare pair or for myself, using while going to sleep

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
LG USA does not usually come with headphones. My old Optimus G, G3 nor G4 came with any.

There were however promos that gave free LG BT (tones) headphones, from at&t and best buy last year.

milan1234546

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
lol the v10 earphones are came with my mine and they are really good premium ones that support hi-fi and these ones are actually better than most other phones that come with earphones.

woofster

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
No head or ear phones here either. I was a little surprised but it's not a big deal since I'd be using better than OEM ones anyway.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
My factory unlocked RS988 did not come with headphones. All the Samsung ones I had Previously did, even old flip phones used to come with a wired mic and earpiece. Since half or more use bluetooth now Im thinking its not needed.