Ideas for future modules?

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody. I kinda like the modular idea on the G5. Although none of the modules being released with the phone interest me much, I think it is something that has great potential if it takes off.

So I was just wondering what ideas people have for future modules that would be truly useful, if the modular concept gathers momentum

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody. I kinda like the modular idea on the G5. Although none of the modules being released with the phone interest me much, I think it is something that has great potential if it takes off.

So I was just wondering what ideas people have for future modules that would be truly useful, if the modular concept gathers momentum

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm interested in seeing what everyone comes up with as well.

A module that adds battery and wireless charging would be good.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
The only kind of modules that actually makes sense to me would be an extended battery and wireless charging.

The fact that you have to switch between modules makes the whole concept a bad idea, in my opinion.

CzesioMuchyLubi

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I think the LG cam module was a good idea, but accessory as it is now isn't very useful. All that it really adds to the phone is extra bulk and larger battery, so its a wasted space really. It would be better if it covered entire back of the phone and housed a motorized lens for optical zoom feature. Then they could really advertise the LG G5 as THE phone to take pictures with.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis