Non-USA G5 buyers, when is your pre-order shipping / when do you get your G5?

pwaikon

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to see how the international G5 roll-out looks :) USA gets their this week, how about rest of us?

In Finland the national G5 launch day is 15th of April. My carrier states that that's when they start shipping pre-orders so most likely I'm getting my G5 between 18-22 of April. IMO all those who have pre-ordered should get theirs on the 15th but most likely that's not the case :-\

So, three weeks still to go....Lucky Americans :p

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I emailed LG uk a couple of weeks ago enquiring about something and they said the release date was as follows :

Hi,

Thank you for your query regarding the LG G5 and I am glad to hear that you are excited about its launch.*

The global launch of the G5 is April 1st, and the phone will become available from UK retailers as follows:

17th April: CPW, EE, Vodaphone

24th April: o2

I apologise that I have been unable to answer your query today.

Should you need any more assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and I will be happy to help. If you need to reply please click the additional questions link below.*

I hope you are happy with the service I have personally provided, if you are, please take the time to fill out a short survey at the bottom of this email. It is based solely on my efforts for you. I appreciate all feedback given!*

Thank you in advance and I hope you have a good day.*

Kind regards*

Autumn
LG Electronics UK Help desk*

I had hoped that she had some wrong info as everyone was indicating a April first release. Looks like she might be right after all!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma