V10 to G5?

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone made the jump from the V10 to the brand spanking new G5? If so, what are your thoughts?

I love the V10 but occasionally wish it was more pocketable. That's the one thing drawing me into the G5.... But I'm not sure if it's enough.

Posted via the Android Central App

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone made the jump from the V10 to the brand spanking new G5? If so, what are your thoughts?

I love the V10 but occasionally wish it was more pocketable. That's the one thing drawing me into the G5.... But I'm not sure if it's enough.

Right off the bat, you will notice the smaller screen, and that typically takes a day or two to get adjusted to. The screen quality is brighter, and the text font & icons are really crisp. The second display screen on the V10 will be missed, but if you had the G3 or even G4, you will notice the LED color blinker is back on the G5 plus the always-on display. Perfomance wise, the G5 is much more faster, there's nothing out there that compares. Despite the smaller battery, it's very efficient (bigger is not always better). Moving to the G5 also means moving to the USB type C, so you will need to switch out your cables as well. I would go play with a display model, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I have agree. Bigger isn't always better in reference to the battery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084