Any antenna/reception issues?

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to do a bit of research for my mother. She is looking at the LG G5 and Samsung S7/S7 Edge to replace her dated LG G3. She's on Sprint and has had reception issues due to some bad antennas in the G3 (at least on Sprint). Has anyone had any issues like this with their G5 or has anyone heard of any issues like this? Just wanting to get some feedback so I can recommend her one way or the other. Thanks all!

Phyeir

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Not on Sprint, but the antenna on my G5 has been better than even my G4. The cellular antenna was OK but the wifi was always jumping on and off for me. Not on this device. YMMV.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to do a bit of research for my mother. She is looking at the LG G5 and Samsung S7/S7 Edge to replace her dated LG G3. She's on Sprint and has had reception issues due to some bad antennas in the G3 (at least on Sprint). Has anyone had any issues like this with their G5 or has anyone heard of any issues like this? Just wanting to get some feedback so I can recommend her one way or the other. Thanks all!

I don't notice anything but I'm on verizon and usually have a decent signal

Posted via the Android Central App

debby 123

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I don't get even decent reception with my new s7. I even sent the first one back thinking it was the one device. That's not the problem. Kim getting no reception in areas I used to with my old phone. I definitely do not recommend this phone

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site

I was wondering which phone your mom ended up purchasing.

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't get even decent reception with my new s7. I even sent the first one back thinking it was the one device. That's not the problem. Kim getting no reception in areas I used to with my old phone. I definitely do not recommend this phone

Why was it you would not recommend buying this phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon