Free Battery and 360 Camera Promo

kresk

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I submitted my promotions via two separate links on April 14th. One for the cam and one for the battery bundle. Today (1 week later) I received a confirmation email that my battery bundle had been shipped. As for my 360cam, its status is pending. I'm on T-Mobile...

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Got mine today. I wasn't expecting the Type C adapter. Well done LG. Now get those quality control issues ironed out.

Big06Daddy

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine came today. The included adapter was definitely a nice surprise. It a nice little package for free.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Finally got my Verizon approval from my 4/1 submission for 360 cam, batt and cradle. Too bad I won't get it in time for an upcoming trip this weekend.

For a second unit submitted 4/14 got my tracking number for batt and cradle. Not sure why this 2 week later submission for processed first but could be that camera promos went through a different processing area and they had too many to process

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My battery and cradle arrived today (T-Mo).

Some nice additions to last year's cradle - this one doubles as a USB battery pack, so you can charge other devices or your phone if you decide not to swap out batteries. It has lights on the side so you know how full your battery is.

They also threw in a Micro-USB to USB-C adapter.

That's great that the three in the adaptor