Free Battery and 360 Camera Promo

Jayzon

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the camera myself.

Filed both the battery and camera April 4th - T-Mobile.

Battery was in my hands in 2 weeks. AWESOME! I just got new set of USB-C cables to replace the micro ones I needed before just days before the batteries arrived. If I knew about the USB-C adapters being included, it would have saved me the cash .... :/

The camera ... Just got the emails my claim is received and then accepted ... nothing more.

Those who got the camera, did you guys file the claims preApril 4th and they're just filling sequentially??

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
What does the tracking info say

Sorry MikeDee - I missed this. It was shipped from FL under the wrong sender (LG later sent a correction - it was a UPS mistake) and is arriving tomorrow. I live in San Francisco which I believe is why it took so long.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely true - and the hand is the hardest part. I was experimenting with a gorilla pod last night, attached to various things and will probably be picking up a taller tri-pod this weekend.

The photos have also been a little difficult to share. Other folks can view them fine in a laptop/desktop browser when shared with Google Photos, but mobile has been hit or miss. 50/50 on Android and a complete mess when sharing to iOS users.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol