I really like this phone but I'm not sure what I should do because of bluetooth issues. I have no outgoing ring on my 2013 Elektra unless I turn advanced calling off. It works fine on my wife's 2016 Subaru which leads me to believe its just an incompatibility between my car and the phone. I guess I could live with it because the calls are fine.... I just can't tell if its ringing which can be annoying. My wife's iPhone works fine but I don't want to swap this out for an iphone.
    The only other phone I would want is a nexus up or S7 edge but I don't even know if that will cure the problem because it could be a marshmallow issue. I have about 5 days to decide. The other thing is I don't know if it's just my phone or all G5s.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2016 05:27 AM
    In a similar vein, I remember when we bought a new Volvo several years ago, the salesman mentioned they would need to do a software update to the car, to make it compatible with the latest iphone 5 (which my wife had) and some other phones. He didn't go into detail, but I assume you've asked the garage to put the latest software update on ?
    04-11-2016 06:59 AM
    In a similar vein, I remember when we bought a new Volvo several years ago, the salesman mentioned they would need to do a software update to the car, to make it compatible with the latest iphone 5 (which my wife had) and some other phones. He didn't go into detail, but I assume you've asked the garage to put the latest software update on ?
    Not yet, but I'm running out of time

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2016 07:01 AM