Ok.... this is going to sound nuts since I'm very happy with this phone. I only have a few days left to return it and I really want to check out the New HTC which isn't out yet just so I won't have any regrets later. I figure it worth the 35 restocking charge. but i will hate going back my my Droid Maxx. I also may consider going unlocked to the Nexus 6P. I was at Best Buy and it started to grow on me though I would prefer expandable memory. I was also playing with a Moto Pure and thought about getting it as an interim phone while waiting for the HTC. It's at a good price at Best Buy and I'm sure I could recoup most of my money if I only used it for a month. That's how bad I hate the Droid Maxx.
    1stGGMan likes this.
    04-12-2016 09:50 PM
    Ok.... this is going to sound nuts since I'm very happy with this phone. I only have a few days left to return it and I really want to check out the New HTC which isn't out yet just so I won't have any regrets later. I figure it worth the 35 restocking charge. but i will hate going back my my Droid Maxx. I also may consider going unlocked to the Nexus 6P. I was at Best Buy and it started to grow on me though I would prefer expandable memory. I was also playing with a Moto Pure and thought about getting it as an interim phone while waiting for the HTC. It's at a good price at Best Buy and I'm sure I could recoup most of my money if I only used it for a month. That's how bad I hate the Droid Maxx.
    I wouldn't blame you. You've gotta get the phone that's right for you. If you think that's the HTC 10, do it. Same with the 6P. I've got the G5 and I'm loving it. It's great for me. I'll have it for at least a year. Maybe longer.
    Baby_Doc likes this.
    04-13-2016 03:08 AM
    I wouldn't blame you. You've gotta get the phone that's right for you. If you think that's the HTC 10, do it. Same with the 6P. I've got the G5 and I'm loving it. It's great for me. I'll have it for at least a year. Maybe longer.
    I can always go back to the g5

Posted via the Android Central App
    gendo667 likes this.
    04-13-2016 04:35 AM
    No HTC 10 to ATT makes this much easier. Haha!

04-13-2016 03:11 PM
    HTC 10 looks nice but the removable battery in the G5 is more important to me.

mango1228 and Vin like this.
    04-13-2016 03:18 PM
    I returned my g5 today.... May pick up a Nexus 6p 32gb at best buy to try for a couple weeks until HTC 10 is released. Best buy does not charge a restocking fee on 6p.
    Neither did Google but I would lose shipping costs. If I like the 6p I'll swap it for 64gb later since they don't stock that size

04-14-2016 08:14 PM