Does anyone else have issues with the screen unlocking properly? I have the T-Mobile variant and about half of the time it forces me to input my pin, even though I have smart lock set up for Bluetooth devices and location. It also won't allow me to unlock by Fingerprint half the time either.
    05-11-2016 12:52 PM
    Does anyone else have issues with the screen unlocking properly? I have the T-Mobile variant and about half of the time it forces me to input my pin, even though I have smart lock set up for Bluetooth devices and location. It also won't allow me to unlock by Fingerprint half the time either.
    Hmm.

I use fingerprint scanner and have been very impressed with it. So much so that the only bluetooth unlock I use is in my car where the fingerprint scanner is difficult to reach behind a dock.

Any way to rerun the fingerprint scanner setup to get better usage?
    05-11-2016 01:46 PM
    I'll try it, but the issue isn't with the fingerprint Scanner itself, I don't think. For some reason the phone just fails to recognize other unlock methods half the time. Before I set a pin I had a knock code and it was the same way.

For some reason, half of the time the phone will only let me unlock with the pin code on the screen. And it ignores other methods.

Hmm.

I use fingerprint scanner and have been very impressed with it. So much so that the only bluetooth unlock I use is in my car where the fingerprint scanner is difficult to reach behind a dock.

Any way to rerun the fingerprint scanner setup to get better usage?
    05-11-2016 01:55 PM
    N/A wrong thread
    05-11-2016 02:54 PM
    One thing I've noticed about Smart Lock is that when I try to use the location, it's very wonky. I have it set up for home, yet it still keeps it unlocked up to 20 miles from home. I know it's GPS based, but I would think it would check more frequently?
    08-30-2016 08:07 AM
    One thing I've noticed about Smart Lock is that when I try to use the location, it's very wonky. I have it set up for home, yet it still keeps it unlocked up to 20 miles from home. I know it's GPS based, but I would think it would check more frequently?
    Whoops. Never mind I realized it was using the Smart Lock for the Bluetooth in my car. Silly me! 😳
    08-31-2016 04:50 PM