LG G5 lifeproof?

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Checked it out at BB yesterday. Just couldn't justify the price. Its actually fairly small and slim. Wouldn't recommend it if you plan on utilizing any of the friends modules since they want the case to be installed and rarely ever removed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Checked it out at BB yesterday. Just couldn't justify the price. Its actually fairly small and slim. Wouldn't recommend it if you plan on utilizing any of the friends modules since they want the case to be installed and rarely ever removed.

Not waterproof but this is the only case that allows you to swap batteries without removable....just ordered it

http://www.amazon.com/Protective-SO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5176098

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I saw that. May grab one.

They don't have gunmetal yet but according to the pictures, the gunmetal bottom didn't match color too well. Not sure if it's accuaratw since the picture is only on Amazon

CSOReaper

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
If you do not make phone calls, get a Lifeproof. Seriously, they kill your phone call quality and everyone will always be asking if you are in a tunnel or something. Great case and protects the phone very well.

I have a Spigen Tough Armor on my G5 and all of the Spigen cases are perfect. The fit and finish is second to none. You will love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac