So we went from Motorola back to LG. I am frustrated to say the least. For some reason my phone will turn itself off for no reason that I can tell. Also it will sometimes turn itself off and reboot or something. I have NOT downloaded anything for it to do this.

Also how do I get the dang blasted app drawer on my phone back?? And if I don't how can I find all the apps on my phone and drag them to the home screen? I downloaded the G4 UX 4.0 Theme for LGHome but nothing changed that I can tell and no app drawer showed up like I thought it would.

I am so stinking frustrated right now!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-13-2016 11:05 PM
    So we went from Motorola back to LG. I am frustrated to say the least. For some reason my phone will turn itself off for no reason that I can tell. Also it will sometimes turn itself off and reboot or something. I have NOT downloaded anything for it to do this.

Also how do I get the dang blasted app drawer on my phone back?? And if I don't how can I find all the apps on my phone and drag them to the home screen? I downloaded the G4 UX 4.0 Theme for LGHome but nothing changed that I can tell and no app drawer showed up like I thought it would.

I am so stinking frustrated right now!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4.0 definitely has an app drawer

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-14-2016 12:01 AM
    But where is it when I download this thing? I have downloaded it and don't see an app drawer anywhere
    05-14-2016 08:04 AM
    Download Google now launcher and your LG will look like the moto x..as for the rebooting that is not normal try a hard reset by clearing your phone and starting over if that doesn't help you have a defective unit..I came from moto x as well..love the G5

05-14-2016 08:50 AM
    But where is it when I download this thing? I have downloaded it and don't see an app drawer anywhere
    Did you download and install or just download?
    If you installed....You have to go into settings - home screen and select 4.0. If it's not there you didn't install it

05-14-2016 09:21 AM
    05-14-2016 09:27 AM
    Download Google now launcher and your LG will look like the moto x..as for the rebooting that is not normal try a hard reset by clearing your phone and starting over if that doesn't help you have a defective unit..I came from moto x as well..love the G5

THAT DID IT!!! But can I delete G4 UX 4.0 Theme for LGHome or do I need to keep it on the phone for the Google now launcher to work?
    05-14-2016 09:30 AM
    Google now has nothing to do with LG launcher..you can download whatever theme or wallpaper you from within the setting of the google now launcher once you do it you can make it look exactly like the moto x if you so desire

05-14-2016 11:21 AM
    Here's how you change Home Launchers on your LG G5:

Tap Settings
    Tap Display (if you're on Tab View)
    Tap Home Screen
    Tap Select Home

That should give you the option of Home (UX5.0), Easy Home, Google Now, or Home Plus App Drawer (UX4.0) or any other launcher you've downloaded. Pick which one you'd like.

To delete UX 4.0 from your phone:

Tap Settings
    Tap General (if you're in Tab View)
    Tap Apps
    Scroll down to Home +App Drawer and select it
    Tap Uninstall

I hope you enjoy your LG G5. If it continues to power off on it's own, I would take it back for a new one - that's not normal behavior.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    05-15-2016 12:12 PM