12-08-2018 10:55 AM
55 123
tools
    If fingerprint option is missing in your phone watch this video to solve this problem click on this link
    ⤵️
    Well actually it really works. Video is too long and in unfamiliar language. So I'll save you the effort. You just need to go to security settings and remove the pattern protection. I.e. no screen lock at all. Then you restart the phone, and YEAH, the fingerprint option is back in menu.
    07-31-2018 07:58 PM
    The same thing happened to me & I found the solution! Shut your phone off and then hold down the volume up volume down button at the same time and then the power button hold it together for 15 seconds and a screen will come up with two barcodes and then it will prompt you from there I had to try it several times before it works
    10-20-2018 05:50 PM
    Hi
    Try this solution
    Power off your G6. Press down the volume up and down key while powering it back on. You'll enter another mode where it shows IMEI number etc. Power your G6 back on normally and you'll see the option reappear. It worked for me.
    10-26-2018 12:25 AM
    Hi
    Try this solution
    Power off your G6. Press down the volume up and down key while powering it back on. You'll enter another mode where it shows IMEI number etc. Power your G6 back on normally and you'll see the option reappear. It worked for me.
    This worked for me too. Thanks alot!
    11-26-2018 09:30 AM
    Hi! I've tried ALL "magical" solutions from this post and NONE worked!! Restarted my phone thru security settings and also thru recovery boot, also tried hardware control, and also removing the screen block as the YouTube video... NOTHING WORKED!!

I Also buyed thru eBay a new Home Button/Fingerprint Flex, and replaced myself... CERO!! NOTHING WORKS!!

I was also having problems with the volume down button, not working every now and then...

Decided to inspect my logical board, see what I found: (Problem due to missing contact, false contact)

This phone (LG G5 SE) was bought NEW in 2016 and aint received any mayor bumps, hits or beating. So for me it's almost unbearable that a 2 year phone has this kind of issues. Nokia ruled this contact clips like 20 years ago and some of those phones are still rocking today... this guys at LG cannot make some reliable ones this date???

NO MORE LG for me!!!

I also tried soldering some chrips supplements, but it didn't work... The fingerprint setting came back to menu, but there was no way to record any new prints, the new sensor didn't work... I realized other contacs have similar issues and almost none of them sit to the right height... I GAVE UP.

12-08-2018 10:55 AM
55 123