So what are your top 5 favorite and least favorite things about the phone. They can be physical, design, software, etc. related.

For reference, I've had the phone less than a month and previously had a Galaxy S5.

Top 5 Favorite (in no particular order)
    1. Removable battery

2. Wide angle lens

3. IR blaster - I love being able to lay in bed and control my bluetooth sound system without having to look for the remote.

4. Type C connector - Although it seems like a minor detail, it's SO much nicer to have a reversible cord to plug into the phone.

5. Button placement - I was worried about being able to adjust to the power button on the rear of the phone and was thrilled to see that they were moving the volume buttons to the side. For me, this is the perfect combo. The power button is the perfect placement for fingerprint access (as opposed to Samsung's setup which was worthless to me). Having to work the volume buttons on the back, however, would have been a pain.

Top 5 Worst
    1. No adoptable storage - By FAR, this is my top choice. If you're not going to allow me to put some apps on my SD card, then you need to have at least 64gb internal storage.

2. Screen brightness - It's just doesn't compare to my old Galaxy.

3. The launcher - This is my first LG phone. The launcher was garbage. No app drawer? Seriously?

4. Battery and SD card replacement process - Changing out the battery isn't the greatest. After more than a year of swapping out batteries, I hope the phone holds up. Also, putting the SD card in was a pain in the butt. Thankfully, that's just a 1 time thing.

5. Other miscellaneous software issues/choices - The bluetooth is buggy in my car, the fingerprint sensor is nice (but buggy), the lack of some features like multi-window or an option to put the flashlight button on my home screen, etc. It just doesn't seem as user-friendly as Samsung's setup.
    Big06Daddy likes this.
    06-06-2016 09:08 AM
    Top 5 Best

1. On screen buttons
    2. Good SoC and RAM hardware
    3. Decent camera
    4. .....
    5. I ran out of things

Top 5 Worst

1. Build materials, build quality, fit & finish
    2. Removable battery, micro SD card, SD card implementation breaks Marshmallow security features
    3. USB C would have been good - but they screwed it up and made it dangerous in the same way HTC did
    4. Audio and Camera - using modules to enhance functionality that should have been awesome from the start is weak and it really sucks. Please don't do that.
    5. Power button = FPS. I love the rear FPS and I don't mind a power button doubling as a FPS - but that can only happen if both are on the right side of the phone next to the volume keys. I really don't like the power button being on the back of the phone, so if the FPS is going to be there, let's use two separate buttons.
    Hellzwind likes this.
    06-06-2016 09:15 AM
    For me:

5 favorite features:

1) Wide angel camera - It's such a brilliant feature to have, my next phone needs to have it.
    2) Overall size. My past few phones have been 5.5+ it's nice to have something a bit smaller
    3) Type C connector.
    4) Modular - I like trying something new and innovative.
    5) double tap to wake and lock.

5 worst features:

1) The launcher, I installed Action Launcher 3 from the get go.
    2) Screen brightness is poor when in auto.
    3) Despite getting me through the day, the battery could be better. I was spoiled with my S7e tho.
    4) No wireless charging. I invested a fair bit of cash on wireless chargers over the years
    5) Random lock screen issues. I don't lock my phone with my fingerprint, I just have the swipe to unlock feature enabled, but recently when I double tap the screen or press the power button it automatically by-passes the lock screen and unlocks my phone.
    06-06-2016 09:16 AM
    This is a cool thread, it's so much fun to see how much some features that people love are things that others don't want and the reverse.
    06-06-2016 09:30 AM
    Best
    1. Camera quality + wide angle. Lumping them both together since they're camera related but they really are 2 different things.
    2. Charging speed
    3. Easy battery swapping.
    4. Double tap
    5. UI speed (snappiness)

Worst
    1. Screen brightness. My previous Note 3 blew it out of the water. Rarely had the Note over 30% brightness outdoors. I have the G5 over 50% outdoors and it's still not enough. Indoors it's fine.
    2. No app drawer by default. Thankfully that was an easy fix.
    3. SD access. It's a pain to get to and now I have a special tool I need to keep track of just in case I decide to change it. Thankfully that won't happen very often.
    4. Bloat. Phones always have it but most of the time it's at least related to your coverage or you got some special access/features. Not here. I get Facebook, FB Messenger and Instagram all hogging up resources when I don't use any of those services.
    5. On screen buttons. Never liked them on any phone.
    06-06-2016 09:37 AM
    Now that I changed the DPI and made the UI a bit denser, this phone has become my favorite to use. I didn't pay money for it (jump on demand) so I have no reason to be overly critical of anything. its just a good phone with an okay battery life.
    06-06-2016 09:56 AM
    Top 5 (no particular order)

1. Size and feel in hand
    2. Camera/Wide angle lens (love this)
    3. Battery life
    4. Speed (so smooooth)
    5. Display looks great

Worst (no particular order)

1. Build quality. Attention to detail really (seems not lining up)
    2. LG's UI, mostly no app drawer. I installed the Google launcher but I normally like keeping things stock
    3. No adoptable storage
    4. No wireless charging
    5. Wish the screen was a bit brighter
    06-06-2016 10:31 AM
    Sorry I don't have a top 5. I love this phone.and I like most of everyone's top five.

I don't have a bottom 5 either.
    My only complaints are:

I worry about the finish being easily damaged but so far so good and I am using a case.

The GPS is a little flakey at times.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2016 08:40 PM
    glad you said the GPS.. thought it was just me

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2016 11:59 PM
    5 Things I Like

• Wide Angle lens. It has far exceeded my expectations and has been a ton of fun to use.
    • Snapdragon 820. Coming from the 808 and then the 810, Qualcomm has finally found the balance between a blazing fast processor and battery sipping, and LG has tuned it in just right.
    • The size. The G4 was just a little too big in my hand for one handed typing. The G5 is perfectly sized for me.
    • Finger Print Scanner. I haven't had the issues with Power+FPS. It's been 99.9% functioning for me and I love it.
    • QuickCharge, especially in the car. I only charge on my commute now, and it's awesome.

5 Things I hope get improved

• Auto-Brightness. Right now it's pretty bad and is slow to respond. This can be fixed in a software update.
    • Bluetooth connection with my car (phone). Strangely, it doesn't cut out on my watch, nor does it cut out on my BT Audio for media, but every couple days it will start to randomly disconnect and reconnect multiple times on a call. Terribly annoying and only a reboot will fix it, and even then only for a little while.
    • UX5.0 with an optional App Drawer. I'm fine with Google Now Launcher, but I would have liked to try UX5.0. An app drawer is a must for me, emphasized after trying UX5.0 for a few days. Why not just make a toggle for it?
    • I do worry about the finish (this is the first time I've used a case in a while), but I don't have any concrete examples of problems with it. I'll probably get past the hype/paranoia and drop the case soon. It's too pretty not to.
    • This is niggling, but I do wish I had manual controls in video mode.

Otherwise, things I thought would annoy me (vol buttons moved, no qi) have not been a problem at all.
    06-08-2016 06:14 PM

5 Things I hope get improved

[LIST][*] Auto-Brightness. Right now it's pretty bad and is slow to respond. This can be fixed in a software update.[*] Bluetooth connection with my car (phone). Strangely, it doesn't cut out on my watch, nor does it cut out on my BT Audio for media, but every couple days it will start to randomly disconnect and reconnect multiple times on a call. Terribly annoying and only a reboot will fix it, and even then only for a little while.

Otherwise, things I thought would annoy me (vol buttons moved, no qi) have not been a problem at all.
    My auto-brightness was an issue when I first got the phone, and I found myself constantly adjusting it when it wouldn't react. For whatever reason, it's gotten much better, but it still lags every so often.

My bluetooth issues have involved playing music in my car. It seems random, but when I have it on shuffle, it will sometimes pause between songs. I'll have to hit the next button for it to respond. I don't have that issue when using with headphones.
    06-09-2016 12:58 PM