The camera app is giving that 'Unfortunately, Camera has stopped'. Tried everything, from clearing the cache to hard resetting the phone. I cant get it to start in safe mode though. Is it possible that the camera is damaged? No, it isn't under any warranty so that is out of question. Please let me know if I can fix it without getting to shredded to pieces.
    06-28-2016 01:57 AM
    The camera app is giving that 'Unfortunately, Camera has stopped'. Tried everything, from clearing the cache to hard resetting the phone. I cant get it to start in safe mode though. Is it possible that the camera is damaged? No, it isn't under any warranty so that is out of question. Please let me know if I can fix it without getting to shredded to pieces.
    Assuming that 'cant' is not a mistake for 'can', a new camera module may be needed. I believe that the replacement is relatively straightforward, if you wish to do it yourself.
    06-28-2016 06:50 AM
    Are you sure its not under warranty? LG has been been to fix things without a receipt

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-28-2016 02:34 PM
    No it isn't under warranty - and I don't have an official outlet for LG here since I live in Pakistan. I, however, did manage to start it in safe mode with no fruitful outcome. I guess my hardware is damaged. I'm hoping the camera can be fixed without costing me a fortune!
    06-30-2016 02:06 AM
    Try this solution. You clear camera data (not just cache) Now clear launcher data. Once launcher running do a restart of phone.

Shown here on youtube. Let us know if it worked.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...CiUTbXpWRVM3UA
    07-10-2016 02:05 PM