Alarm icon won't go away in status bar!

Nedim Ajsic

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.
Does anyone have this problem?
X64ihUn.jpg
Having a strange issue, the alarm clock icon will not disappear from the status bar.
Any help would be appreciated.
I do not have any alarms set. I checked everything but haven't found a solution to this problem.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Only thing i would check my self is that no other clock or alarm app is installed. Remember the G5 does leave uninstalled apps for about 24hrs after you uninstall them. Its odd, i just turned off and back on my alarm and the icon does cycle. If anything go to settings, general, apps..find the clock and under storage, clear the cache or any data.

Nedim Ajsic

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Only thing i would check my self is that no other clock or alarm app is installed. Remember the G5 does leave uninstalled apps for about 24hrs after you uninstall them. Its odd, i just turned off and back on my alarm and the icon does cycle. If anything go to settings, general, apps..find the clock and under storage, clear the cache or any data.

Tried that. Not working. Alarm is still there.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you accidentally start a timer or anything else like that? Open your clock app to make sure nothing is randomly running.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I remember reading about a similar issue and the culprit was a note taking app (To Do Remainder I think). Do you have any app like this?

Nedim Ajsic

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Did you accidentally start a timer or anything else like that? Open your clock app to make sure nothing is randomly running.

Posted via the Android Central App

No Morty 2264, I didn't. I checked everything multiple times. It bothers me in the last 15 days. Strange really.