Camera Slow / Snapchat Problems?

jimjim2487

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased the LG G5. I had the LG V10 but it stopped working Thursday. It would restart to the LG screen and keep shutting off. I was deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or the LG G5. I went with the G5 since I've always had LG phones. I got it home started downloading my apps and using the camera. I noticed the camera is very laggy, it takes a few seconds for the camera to focus on what I am trying to take a picture of. By the time it's focused in, what I am trying to take a picture of has moved (mostly the kids or dogs). I also tried taking a picture with snapchat (on both the front camera & back camera) & there is a blue vertical line that is throughout the screen when taking the pictures. It's mostly on the right side of the screen but will move and jump around to the middle of the screen and back to the right again. When I take the picture the line is no longer a blue color but it's noticable in the picture. Is this a snapchat problem with the G5? The blue line is not there on the stock camera app but so far I'm not happy with the camera being blurry at first, because it has to focus in. The V10 did not have this problem. Is this normal for the camera? Should I take it back tomorrow and get the S7 Edge or a replacement G5? Thanks for reading this and helping me out. Appreciate your help!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the LG G5. I had the LG V10 but it stopped working Thursday. It would restart to the LG screen and keep shutting off. I was deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or the LG G5. I went with the G5 since I've always had LG phones. I got it home started downloading my apps and using the camera. I noticed the camera is very laggy, it takes a few seconds for the camera to focus on what I am trying to take a picture of. By the time it's focused in, what I am trying to take a picture of has moved (mostly the kids or dogs). I also tried taking a picture with snapchat (on both the front camera & back camera) & there is a blue vertical line that is throughout the screen when taking the pictures. It's mostly on the right side of the screen but will move and jump around to the middle of the screen and back to the right again. When I take the picture the line is no longer a blue color but it's noticable in the picture. Is this a snapchat problem with the G5? The blue line is not there on the stock camera app but so far I'm not happy with the camera being blurry at first, because it has to focus in. The V10 did not have this problem. Is this normal for the camera? Should I take it back tomorrow and get the S7 Edge or a replacement G5? Thanks for reading this and helping me out. Appreciate your help!

I would try uninstalling the app and reinstall and see if that fixes it. If not, I would try and take the g5 back and get a replacement.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance