LG G5 TMobile version headphone issue

Ferderps

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys so I got a LG G5 after my G4 got stuck in a boot loop about 2 months ago.

I like the phone despite its drawbacks but ive run into more of a nuisance. I use inline microphones and whenever I move or the plug moves or when I tug the chord , the music will change or pause or even bring up the voice search. I've tried digging out any debris and tried a rubbing alcohol wipe. I even tried pushing the jack in more but its all the way in. Any other possible solutions or will I have to go with a replacement?

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys so I got a LG G5 after my G4 got stuck in a boot loop about 2 months ago.

I like the phone despite its drawbacks but ive run into more of a nuisance. I use inline microphones and whenever I move or the plug moves or when I tug the chord , the music will change or pause or even bring up the voice search. I've tried digging out any debris and tried a rubbing alcohol wipe. I even tried pushing the jack in more but its all the way in. Any other possible solutions or will I have to go with a replacement?
Have you tried them in anything else? I'm wondering if it's a short in the wire.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca