Hello, this problem has absolutely plagued me today as WiFi on my phone is incredibly important to what I do. I have just factory reset my phone, as well as downloaded WiFi KeepAlive and installed it manually with a computer. Is anyone having this issue and knows a fix? I'd really prefer not to have to go to a rogers store or something. Much appreciated

Edit: I also wanted to state that "Keep Wi-Fi on when screen is off" is on and the "Switch to Mobile data" is off.
    Edit #2: I am taking it to a rogers store to see if they can assist with this problem. I will report back with what they say.
    Edit #3: Rogers has told me they have to send it in for repairs backed to my cracked iphone for now I guess :/
    09-27-2016 10:36 AM
    Hello, this problem has absolutely plagued me today as WiFi on my phone is incredibly important to what I do. I have just factory reset my phone, as well as downloaded WiFi KeepAlive and installed it manually with a computer. Is anyone having this issue and knows a fix? I'd really prefer not to have to go to a rogers store or something. Much appreciated

Edit: I also wanted to state that "Keep Wi-Fi on when screen is off" is on and the "Switch to Mobile data" is off.
    Edit #2: I am taking it to a rogers store to see if they can assist with this problem. I will report back with what they say.
    Edit #3: Rogers has told me they have to send it in for repairs backed to my cracked iphone for now I guess :/
    09-28-2016 06:55 AM
    I had a very similar issue to yours. I went to Battery and power settings.... Battery usage...... Ignore optimization and selected WiFi... That seems to have sorted my WiFi disconnection issue
    09-28-2016 06:58 AM
    I had a very similar issue to yours. I went to Battery and power settings.... Battery usage...... Ignore optimization and selected WiFi... That seems to have sorted my WiFi disconnection issue
    Going to try this today. Just got the phone yesterday and I get the same thing. Will report back to let others know if it works.
    09-28-2016 07:59 AM
    After one day so far so good.
    09-29-2016 08:57 AM