Charger problems

Jan Suhr

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I just bought two extra LG original chargers. My problem is that both behave strangely and the same situation on both mine and my wifes LG G5's. What happen is that during charging it sort of restarts the charging. When the phone goes down to sleep and the screen is black and just shows the clock it will wake up again after a few seconds and makes the sound as if you just plugged in the charging cable.

This happens on both new chargers and on both phones, changing cables makes no difference.

Using the charger that came with the phone works fine and so does my old G3 chargers (Obviously no quick charge with that one) Other chargers work normally as well.

Could this be a bad batch?
Why seems they to go on and off?

Thanks

Jan

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just bought two extra LG original chargers. My problem is that both behave strangely and the same situation on both mine and my wifes LG G5's. What happen is that during charging it sort of restarts the charging. When the phone goes down to sleep and the screen is black and just shows the clock it will wake up again after a few seconds and makes the sound as if you just plugged in the charging cable.

This happens on both new chargers and on both phones, changing cables makes no difference.

Using the charger that came with the phone works fine and so does my old G3 chargers (Obviously no quick charge with that one) Other chargers work normally as well.

Could this be a bad batch?
Why seems they to go on and off?

Thanks

Jan

I would be reaching out to whomever you purchased them from, that is not normal and based on your troubleshooting it sure sound like the chargers themselves

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt