12-13-2016 07:04 PM
28 12
tools
    I used this tempered glass screen protector for about 3 or 4 months with a case and never had any issues. One day I dropped my phone and the protector lifted up jyst enough to get dirt under it. Had to get rid of it after that. When I went to reorder it, it was no longer available.

LG G5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector,Yootech LG G5 [3D Full Cover] Curved tempered Glass Screen Protector,0.26mm 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch,Lifetime Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTVQZEG...cUvbUpU5604135

In the two months without it, I have accumulated a couple scratches. Still in search of something as good as that one was.
    Wow it looks great and it covers the entire glass surface from the looks of it, too bad it's currently unavailable on Amazon!!
    12-12-2016 09:04 AM
    I had a original one on, which I didn't realise was there, until my failed attempt on putting a new one on. It peeled off gutted ! Without one I very lightly scratched the screen with it being in my pocket. Can't see it without looking very closely. I now use the yootech cling film type one. Easy to install as I'm not good at putting them on. You can't even tell it's on there.Hope that helps.
    12-13-2016 03:49 PM
    I used this tempered glass screen protector for about 3 or 4 months with a case and never had any issues. One day I dropped my phone and the protector lifted up jyst enough to get dirt under it. Had to get rid of it after that. When I went to reorder it, it was no longer available.

LG G5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector,Yootech LG G5 [3D Full Cover] Curved tempered Glass Screen Protector,0.26mm 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch,Lifetime Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTVQZEG...cUvbUpU5606174

In the two months without it, I have accumulated a couple scratches. Still in search of something as good as that one was.
    That is what I fear and why my screens can't go out naked. A single grain of sand will effortlessly scratch Gorilla glass. So I'll always use a screen protector, if possible.
    12-13-2016 07:04 PM
28 12