extended battery case

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't look like there's any grip on the back though. It'll slide out of your hands as if there were no case at all.
That's the one gripe I have with the G5. I always feel like I'm going to drop it. Despite that one flaw, it's still compelling at $15. There are no Amazon reviews so we would be purchasing at our own risk. More juice seems so nice though!!

Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Doesn't look like there's any grip on the back though. It'll slide out of your hands as if there were no case at all.
That's the one gripe I have with the G5. I always feel like I'm going to drop it. Despite that one flaw, it's still compelling at $15. There are no Amazon reviews so we would be purchasing at our own risk. More juice seems so nice though!!

I think it applies to all battery cases. Im not so sure tho hehe.I had s5 galaxy before and i bought a battery case before, it has minimum grip...i think same for mophies. My sis in law owns one for her iphone.

I know huh, its nice to have extra juice esp when you do not want to buy the camera module with extra battery. PowerBear do have fairly good reviews with their other battery cases.

If anybody ever buys this one, pls update...if its any good.

Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE ? anyone who's had/used there case any info would be great, thx.

its actually good. the installation is quite tricky. the case is rubberized, i like that it has a thicker bezel. it would protect your phone. And it does not obstruct the wide angle lens. Too bad they increased the price now. From 14$ to 24$. But i recommend this case. Wish they had more colors tho.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
its actually good. the installation is quite tricky. the case is rubberized, i like that it has a thicker bezel. it would protect your phone. And it does not obstruct the wide angle lens. Too bad they increased the price now. From 14$ to 24$. But i recommend this case. Wish they had more colors tho.
My wife is about to take this case for a spin on a trip. How do you like the screen protector?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy