During trip to Japan, I took pictures and videos using the LG G5 camera.
    When downloaded the MP4 files to my computer I noticed that:
    1. The file names of the pictures and videos are representing the time the it was taken and it comply with the timezone of Japan (GMT +9).
    2. The creation/modification date of the pictures' files follows the file name and comply with the timezone of Japan (GMT +9)
    3. The creation/modification date of the videos' files changed to my home timezone (GMT +2) which mean that it looks like it was taken 7 hours earlier.
    When uploading the files to the google pictures, in order to create shared album, the above problem mess up the pictures/videos order.
    It become worse when a video was taken at the beginning of the day (till 07:00) which makes it to be moved on day earlier.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem on the next trip?

Ehud Harel
    Israel.

Wrong creation date for movies-wrone-date.jpg
    12-16-2016 04:17 AM
    During trip to Japan, I took pictures and videos using the LG G5 camera.
    When downloaded the MP4 files to my computer I noticed that:
    1. The file names of the pictures and videos are representing the time the it was taken and it comply with the timezone of Japan (GMT +9).
    2. The creation/modification date of the pictures' files follows the file name and comply with the timezone of Japan (GMT +9)
    3. The creation/modification date of the videos' files changed to my home timezone (GMT +2) which mean that it looks like it was taken 7 hours earlier.
    When uploading the files to the google pictures, in order to create shared album, the above problem mess up the pictures/videos order.
    It become worse when a video was taken at the beginning of the day (till 07:00) which makes it to be moved on day earlier.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem on the next trip?

Ehud Harel
    Israel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrone date.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	248252
    Do u use automatic time zone?
    12-16-2016 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD