Nougat 7.0 update quicksetSDK issue

Yusuf Uygun

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi all. I've got an issue with my update on the G5.

I saw the update was around 1.5gb and I started downloading it, but since I've got the datamanager app I can see how many MB's are downloaded.

The download exceeded 1.7gb but on the notification bar of the update it said only 200mb was downloaded, so I wondered what was going on. There is a App section on the datamanagerapp so I went there. It said that 200mb has been downloaded by androidOS, and 1.7GB ON AN APP CALLED QUICKSETSDK.. God damn I don't even have such an app. I searched for it on my phone and there is no trace of such an app. Even if there was such an app, what in the hell could it have been downloading??

I searched on the internet and couldn't find anything. Please I need some clarity here.

Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi all. I've got an issue with my update on the G5.

I saw the update was around 1.5gb and I started downloading it, but since I've got the datamanager app I can see how many MB's are downloaded.

The download exceeded 1.7gb but on the notification bar of the update it said only 200mb was downloaded, so I wondered what was going on. There is a App section on the datamanagerapp so I went there. It said that 200mb has been downloaded by androidOS, and 1.7GB ON AN APP CALLED QUICKSETSDK.. God damn I don't even have such an app. I searched for it on my phone and there is no trace of such an app. Even if there was such an app, what in the hell could it have been downloading??

I searched on the internet and couldn't find anything. Please I need some clarity here.

Hi...does that app show on your battery usage? Check your settings>battery
I think its used for QuickRemote app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers